The Leading Edge has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Marketing Data Analyst to work across all parts of the agency to turn research data into stories and help the client to achieve their strategic business objectives.
As our Graduate Analyst you will integrate the research conducted by The Digital Edge and The Leading Edge to meet the client brief. This role will see you turning complex data into meaningful stories that are easy to articulate and be implemented by the client.
Here’s what you will be doing day-to-day;
• Supporting the broader team to ensure the data input captured e.g. questionnaires will provide the best output to meet the client brief
• Learning to tell stories with complex data and translating that into information the client can easily understand and adopt as a business strategy
• Assisting with data analytics projects, from understanding the brief, providing support with proposals, and delivering results to clients
• Supporting the brainstorming analysis sessions with formulating hypothesis and opinions
• Assisting with interpreting and analysing data to formulate appropriate conclusions for clients
• Learning to understand the client’s business needs and objectives and articulate this in the form of the TLE offer
What you can bring;
• A University qualification in Applied Statistics. We don’t require you to have any research experience.
• A demonstrable and keen interest in building and maintaining strong networks and relationships
A little about us
The Leading Edge is an insight and strategy consultancy with over 25 years’ experience specialising in solving brand, innovation and retail problems. Created with a simple promise to do things differently and to do things better, The Leading Edge believes it’s not just about what clients don’t know, it’s about focusing on what they can do to get better.
The Leading Edge partners with clients to help unleash their hidden potential and give them an edge, ultimately delivering focus, inspiration and guidance for an achievable and commercially focused plan.
Doing things differently means we attract a certain kind of person. A “Leading Edger” tends to have a healthy maverick streak, an aversion to the ordinary and a love of looking at problems with genuinely fresh eyes and telling it like it is.